But let's face it, we have a lot we could complain about. After all, life has dealt us what many would call an unfair blow; our lives will never be considered "normal" again. But I can't complain; or can I?
Paul told the Philippians to do all things without grumbling or complaining. (Phil. 2:14) Why did he have to say "all"? There's not much leeway there - and absolutely no exceptions or disclaimers. But... the caregiver might argue - we have a lot to complain about:
- we gave up our lives for our loved ones...and we miss it!
- our helpers didn't show up today
- medical professionals are not listening to us
- we've called the doctor 3 times and they aren't returning our calls
- we're tired
- we're lonely
- family isn't helping us like they promised
- money is short
- our friends disappeared......