This morning as I was reading the questions God was asking Job, I turned them around to statements of action. These are some restatements of the way God handled creation in my own words:
- He calculated and measured earth's dimensions
- He set boundaries for the waters of the earth and told them they could "go no further"
- He commanded the morning to appear
- He knows where light comes from...and where darkness goes when light appears
- He knows where the seas "come from"
- He ensures the proper sequence of the seasons
- He placed the constellations - and they are still there
- He shouts to the clouds and makes it rain
- He knows when the wild animals give birth