On top of all that - I have about 1000 things I need to get done today. I made good progress over the weekend, let a client go and got finished with another, but I am still behind. So, I've got lots to do today to keep the clients I have now happy. Then there's the writing I want to do for Dove's Fire Ministries - I wanted to get 31 Days in Psalm 31 done in January. So I'm behind on my stuff too.
I haven't even thought much about the 1000 caregiving things I need to do today! I've already got Chris dressed, up and fed. He's listening to his ebook as I type this upstairs. I've done dishes, fed everyone, and taken out the trash and there are still another 1000 things ready to demand my time... when I can find the time.
There are more than 1000 things grabbing at my attention, my mind, and my heart today. It can be a constant struggle to just stay focused on the basic caregiving tasks that must be done, much less try to juggle all the rest. I took a minute or two to look up the word, thousand in the Bible - as I could relate. lol Here are a few scriptures I found:
- God shows lovingkindness to thousands (Exodus 20:6)
- May God increase you a thousand fold (Deuteronomy 1:11)
- God says we can chase a thousand and two of us can put 10-thousands to flight (Deuteronomy 32:30)
- His word is commanded to a thousand generations (1 Chronicles 16:15)
- He owns the cattle on a thousand hills (Psalm 50:10)
- A thousand shall fall at my right hand... (Psalm 91: 7)